Sunday, May 25, 2008

40 wks 4 days and COUNTING

Well, here we are on Sunday, May 25, our little man should have arrived on Wednesday. We are still waiting with bated breath. Today, I head the sweetest little guy at church. He is just under two months old...I let my wonder to what it will feel like to hold Parrish in my arms for the first time.

We go back to the doctor on Wednesday morning. IF my cervix still isn't dilated, then I will be put in the hospital on Wednesday night for what they call "ripening." Then on Thursday morning, they will begin to induce my labor.

Please be in prayer for us as we go about the next few days. Honestly, I am starting to get a little scared...mostly about being in labor for hours on end and then ending up having to have a C-Section. Pray for our families as they drive to be with us and as some stay at home. Please pray that all nerves will be calm and that we will stay focused on this wonderful miracle that God has blessed us with! I am also a little concerned about post-pardam. I am not prone to be the type to go into depression, but the feeling that come after birth will be totally new to me.

We love you and can't wait to share pics of Parrish Blanton Feaster with you when he makes his debut!

Until then...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You all are in my prayers!!!!!
Sarah

Jane said...

Just thought I would check in with y'all. I'll be praying here in FL...there are three ladies in my office that will deliver in the next several weeks, so there are a lot of baby prayers coming from work. (Gotta love working in a pregnancy center!) You'll definitely be added to the list!