Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Parrish Update

Well, as of 9:50 pm, on the due date of Parrish Blanton Feaster, Momma is still at home and Parrish is still in the womb! I guess he really isn't ready to meet the world yet, but who can blame him? ;o) Mommy's tummy is nice, warm and comfy!


I wanted to post some pics of me and Roni. She was about 5 months along and I was 8 months along when we took these pics. It is fun to know that Parrish will have a new baby cousin sometime in August. I would have like to have lived closer to Roni during our pregnancies, but it has been fun to talk to each other over the phone!


Aunt Roni also made a door hanger to announce the arrival of Baby Parrish at the hospital. It is really cute! She used the colors from the nursery! Hopefully soon we will be able to hang this up and put his birth date, weight, and length on this cute thing!


Please keep us in your prayers. Daddy and I both are anxious to meet our precious little son! Who knew that the last week of pregnancy would be the LONGEST week of my life! I walked into work this morning and all the ladies in the building ordered me to the hospital! They said they are having the longest week waiting for this baby to come! Parrish is going to have some MANY grandparents!


Love you all!


Until next time...

No comments: