Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Still...

That's right folks, I am still sitting here blogging, meaning that I am not in the hospital having Parrish! We go to the doc in the morning...hopefully things will be great and I will not have to go to the hospital tomorrow night...If things still haven't progressed, that is where I will be instead of working on VBS with Jane Ann. I am not sure what time we will need to be there on Thursday morning, if I don't go tomorrow night...I will let you know if I hear something from the doc on that tomorrow.

My parents and sister will leave in the morning, making it here sometime tomorrow night. I am going to work and try to keep my mind off of Parrish and the events to come. They seem to be all consuming right now. I was up from 3:30 am - 6:15 am this morning...couldn't sleep a wink! I finally went back to bed and slept until 8!

Well, that is all I know for now. Just wanted to update everyone! People have called the church all day long to check on us...please pray for Margie as she answers phone calls. I know she must be tired! ;o)

Until Parrish comes....

2 comments:

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed Land said...

Oh My Goodness! We are so ready to see that boy! He must be really comfortable. Try jumping jacks!

Jane said...

Congratulations! I saw a picture of Parrish over on LandLife. He is adorable!