Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Two Week Check

Well, it has been almost a week since I was able to sit down and write on our blog! I will tell you Baby Parrish keeps us busy and on our toes!

We went to the doctor on Friday for Parrish's two week check up! Dr. Yap said that he looked great and he was very healthy. We talked about the upcoming milestones that we should notice before our next visit on July 29th.







Parrish weighed 7 pounds 9 oz and is now 21 inches long! I was very pleased when he told us how much weight Parrish had gained. I am nursing, so it was really nice to hear, "Mom you are doing a great job!" In your mind, you want to give your baby the best you can give them, and I wasn't sure that I was giving him enough nutrition, but as it turns out it is going well!







Parrish did such a great job when Dr. Yap was examining him!



Parrish had to get a blood test on Friday as well...It was sad to hear our baby CRY and there is nothing we could do about it. Thank goodness his Daddy was holding him...I don't know if I would have been able to do that without crying!

No comments: