Thursday, July 10, 2008

6 Weeks Old!

Parrish is six weeks old today! I can't believe it! He has changed so very much in 6 weeks! This week, Daddy told me I needed to start taking Parrish Granny Nora's for half a day! (sniff, sniff) We started on Tuesday because she was closed on Monday...we did alright until Blanton told her how nervous we were about leaving him for the first time. She looked at us and said, "God has called me to care for these children. I love them! Don't worry Parrish will be just fine!" When I went to pick him up, he was sprawled out in her lap sleeping like a little angel! The other four children that she cares for love Parrish and were very excited when we dropped him off! Granny Nora always tells Parrish she loves him when he arrives and when he leaves! He won't be there at all next week because we will be staying in Dallas with Blanton...I hope when I go back to work on July 21st, I won't cry my eyes out again! ;o)


Here a few picks of his first day! Enjoy!


No comments: